Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here's to peace of mind

Today, I decided to start on a category dedicated to my mental well-being guru, Dr. Wayne Dyer. His books have been godsent (thank you God), and I just wanted a collection of the quotes that have helped me through the times when I journeyed into self-pity land.

So, to kick start this category, here are 2 of the millions of my favorite quotes.

When I doubted my choices in life, when I felt lost, when I didn't know where I was going:
"I treasure all of the experiences I've had in my life. Each experience in your life was absolutely necessary in order to take you to the next place, and the next, up until this very moment."

When I am thinking not so positive thoughts about people in general: 
"Every single person who's drifted in and out of your life is a part of your Divinely chosen experience. As you move into the world of inspiration, you'll find it easy--and even necessary--to give thanks for all of these people, and to take serious note of what they brought you." 

So nice, kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment