Saturday, June 12, 2010

Of angelicism

Last weekend, for the launch of the restaurant, Super Hubby's mum and bf drove in from Biarritz to Luxembourg.

Since William was busy with his prep on Saturday, I took on the role of the super daughter-in-law, and brought them around town.

We can hardly communicate, (she only speaks French, and I only speak English), so we had to rely on Jean Marie (her bf) for translation. He's an amazingly nice man, and therefore, we had very positive and smiley conversations.

We didn't have much time, so I brought them to the town centre for a walkabout (there was the weekly Saturday market going on).

And then we headed back to the hotel for the dinner launch (which I blogged about before). And then on Sunday, we had a small family lunch with William before they drove back to France. 

Basically, the point of this post is just to say I like my mother-in-law, because at the end, she told William to treat me very well, because if he doesn't they're gonna keep me and not him! 

And she also looked at me lovingly to say William is so lucky to have such gentle, sweet angel as his wife. *SMUG*

3 comments:

  1. Duh! ofcos he has to treat u well...n who doesnt love u, right? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

    agreeeeed! big hugs sweet girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thing to say!

    Sadly for me, my own mother loves my husband so much that she would keep HIM rather than me. So I think you got a great deal there :)

    ReplyDelete