Monday, June 14, 2010

Sundays are Super

Today was a very nice day.

The sun was finally out after a week of rain. (by the way, summer does not seem to show signs of showing up. The weather teases me by appearing warm for ONE day, then as I move out my summery florals, I suddenly am forced to cover my pretty self up with my hideous black jacket again to avoid getting frostbite).

The past two weeks I have been stubborn though. Even knowing that the temperature will most probably drop to less than 10 degrees at night, I still insist on wearing cottons and jerseys and singlets when I step out of the house. I mean, it's SUPPOSED to be summer, dammit. I do carry the huge jacket in my huge bag though, just in case.

Anyway, the weather today was SUPER! So I looked cute ;)



And we decided to check out Remich, a small and pretty commune in Luxembourg with a river about 20 minutes away from the city centre.
We took a walk, took some pictures, and took off back home. 
It wasn't very exciting, yet I guess quite exciting by Luxembourg standards. 
There were actually lotsa cars and people!!!! And even a small little traffic jam!!! 

At home, we did the family thing, and while Super Hubby cleaned! the apartment, I cooked, 
and we managed to have dinner just before the Germany vs Australia match started. 
William was very pleased with the 4-0 score. 
(by the way, my salad dressing was in my opinion very very very delish. 
I used avacado, maggi soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and some sugar.)

2 comments:

  1. am making meatballs pasta right now. wow, look like a mean burger lah...ur dinner, i mean. i should hv done burger too on second thought...oh well meatballs will do lah for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. come la, i cook for you everyday!!!!

    ReplyDelete