Monday, June 28, 2010

Never too hot for curry

Summer is officially in town.

Yesterday, the sun was out and shining so brightly, and my body immediately went into an intense craving for some good ol Indian food. (remember my most fave Nirwana in Bangsar? And Raju's in PJ? How I used to slurp and sweat in the sweltering heat so happily?)

So, with the help of google, I tracked down what was said to be "the best" Indian food in Luxembourg, and dragged Super Hubby to accompany me. His insistence of "It's too hot for curry!" was met with my very pitiful "but i want to..." And who can say no to my insistent nagging sweet pleas?

Address and number for anyone who's interested.

It was very very very satisfactory. I had the Dal, which I banjir-ed my rice with (8.50 euros), and Boo had the Garlic Chicken Curry (15 euros), and Paratha (3 euros), and we both shared a Raita (5 euros). The servings were also good, and I had enough to tapao home for my dinner.

And some water to wash it all down (5 euros).

My sweet date.

p/s. Internet at home is down, and I am back at the hotel office. Argh!

2 comments:

  1. looks like northern indian cuisine. you should check out their butter chicken and their spinach with cheese, i think its called palak paneer.
    wdr9393

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, def northern indian. no southern indian here.
    OoooOoohhh... and u remind me... love palak paneer and aloo gobhi! Must go back soon!

    ReplyDelete