Tuesday, February 21, 2012

365 #35 Blue Cheese Pasta

I don't know about you, but when the weather is cold, and it's THAT time of the month, I crave all things greasy, creamy, sinful, and easy to prepare.

Here, I bring you a 5-minute meal that ticks all the above requirements.

 All you need is some cream and blue cheese.

And some pasta. Thanks to my super hubby, I have some homemade spinach pasta. 
But the store bought ones work all the same.

You melt the blue cheese in the cream.

Dump in the cooked pasta. 
Et voila. 
1000 calories all ready to settle on your hips.


4 comments:

  1. oh my lard am making this tomorrow!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kakakakakakakaka! i'm so gonna use 'oh my lard' from now on! :))

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I've got to try this. Am desperately trying to lose weight before we leave for our trip. I don't want you to see my current porkie pie self. BUT this is too tempting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOUR MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE KILLED MY DIET TOOOOOOOO!!!!! :))))

      Delete