Wednesday, February 8, 2012

365 #27 Three in One

 1. Cleaning House + 2. Breaking in new boots + 3. Pretending it's summer and wearing a miniskirt 
= Lazy day blog post

p.s. forgive the ju on-like hair covering face. Wasn't in the mood for make-up, and thought the shots were posey enough. Smiles and looking into the camera would have been overkill, no?

p.p.s. this is the 7th day of my breaking in my new boots by stomping around the house, finding things to do and cleaning out my closets. The first 5 days, I wore very very very thick socks that almost cut off blood circulation in my toes. It's paid off. Today I have normal socks on, and the boots finally fit like a dream. Cleaning has never felt more fulfilling. 

5 comments:

  1. phewittttt the hubby is a very lucky man :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *wolf-whistle* Methinks hubby will definitely approve of this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) hihihi... i DID send him a picture while he was at work... :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I break in my new shoes while doing house chores too! Glad to know I'm not the only one! LOL!

    ReplyDelete