Wednesday, February 22, 2012

365 #36 On February 21, 2 years ago...

I put on this dress,

Had my make up done, 
 
Then cried because he had snuck me a touching love note, 
as he always does,

Stood with my loved ones and looked out of the window, 

And looked at this beautiful sight, 

Then I got on a buggy, and down again, 
And started to cry again, 
because I heard my brother singing our song:
"I'm yours" by Jason Mraz. 

Then I followed my sisters, who were my bridesmaid and maid of honor,  

And held on to my daddy for dear life, 

While he walked me down the aisle, 
And handed me to my man,
Then I looked into the eyes of my love, 

We recited our vows, 

And then said, "I do". 

We walked back down the aisle,

Grabbed our families and friends for pictures and dances,

Threw my bouquet, 

Had my cake, 
and ate it too,

And lived happily ever after.

6 comments:

  1. so sweet :) you deserve all the happiness you get. joyeux anniversaire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved loved looking through your wedding pictures!! you were such a beautiful bride.. you and your husband are such a gorgeous couple!! :) happy anni :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Heather. All the material things in the world pale in comparison to the wonderful relationship you have with your husband and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) thanks dear M. I count my blessings everyday. :))

      Delete