Tuesday, February 14, 2012

365 #32 Hubby turns 30

It's that time of the year again.


And today, the hubby turns 30. He's been so excited about 'catching up with me' and being in the same age range that I think he's forgotten I will ALWAYS be older. ALWAYS! I love ribbing him about the fact that he's my little boy, and watch him puff up his feathers and say that at least he's bigger and taller. Sigh. The things we argue about. :))


To my mostest bestest friend in the world, my strongest rock, my funniest clown, my gentle giant, my silliest joker, my fellow adventurer, my kindest adviser, my partner in crime, my strongest protector and my biggest admirer: I love you, love you, love you, love you. With every atom of my being. With all the light of my soul. Today, and forever, may all your dearest wishes come true. The way they did for me when I met you. Happy birthday biboobiboo.

6 comments:

  1. My Dear Love,
    I toke time to have a look to your blog today, as u always tell me i dont do ;) i actually realized and discover a small part of you cause till today i always have been respected the fact you having your own small little world who is belong to you and in what you can write with all your heart and let yourself go into those line what you take the time to give some thoughts and finally I strongly fell in love onec again with you after rode those lines on my birthday and without knowing it is you i could reconnized in those millions of bloggers writers those words have been wrotten by the only little bird i Have meet in 2008 in Shanghai who came on my soulder to take some rest ;) Today it's my birthday but it's the Valentines day and you are my Valentine till the rest of my Life ;) i deeply love you amd i will always be there to make you laugh and hug you or kiss you when you feel like , from teh bottom of my heart you are my everything ...Happy Valentine's day my Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your hubby! You make an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) thanks very much! happy belated valentines day to you :))

      Delete
  3. Awwww...this is so sweet. And that includes the heartwarming comment your hub wrote. It's not my birthday but your post has put a sappy grin on my face.

    ReplyDelete