Saturday, February 11, 2012

365 #30 Of burgers and a weird habit


One of my 'best dishes' is the humble burger. I make a mean patty, thanks to my Super Mummy and thanks to Jamie Oliver. I think homemade burgers are the best! You can pile it up with all kinds of goodies that are always so meager when you go to a restaurant. I love my own burgers. Here's what goes into this burger that's almost as big as my face:

 Lettuce, half an avacado, half a tomato, half an onion, 3 pickles, homemade patty.

Another reason I also like eating my burgers at home is because I have a habit that has made my friends look at me with disdain. You see, I like to dissect my burgers and eat 'em with a fork and knife. Not because I'm a poser, but because I think it tastes better that way. When I'm out, I do like everyone else and hold up the monster, and eat like a normal human being. But when I'm at home, I can make a huge mess of my plate and eat daintily with my fork and knife. Does anyone out there do the same? 

Homemade burger. Dissected. Bliss.


4 comments:

  1. crazzzzy your burger looks mad delicious!! so nommy! you've inspired me to make burgers for dinner haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks yummy! I love burgers and I don't why I never make them at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Make em, and take some pictures - I loveeee your blog shots!

      Delete