Tuesday, May 4, 2010

*shy*

So, since getting here 3 days ago, I've been eating at the hotel restaurant alternately with Hubby's boss Mr.S, boss wife - Ms.J and GM - Ms.V.

I know I owe it to Mummy and Daddy to show our food, and I must say, the food has been exceptional (since it IS William who is doing the cooking), but I a bit shy to take pictures of the food for fear of looking uncool. And it is very uncool. No one takes pictures of their food in a nice restaurant.

Anyway, today, I ventured out of the hotel to walk around the town for lunch. I have been hankering for anything asian. I mean, meal after meal of salmon or steak or asparagus can get a bit too much for a Malaysia truly Asian girl.

Now, Luxembourg is small and I know the possibility of finding good Asian restaurant is next to impossible. So when I chanced upon an Asian fast food outlet in the middle of the tourist area, I literally just jumped at the chance to have a plate of fried noodles and stir fried beef with spring rolls. Back in Asia, I'd NEVER deign to eat something so generic and what I'd call "a waste of calories".

Here, I gladly paid almost 9 euro for this meal that I ate with such relish, and which made me a happy girl all day.


Restaurant name: Forgot (Will go back for another meal and find out)
Rating: Two thumbs up (for special reasons)
Price: 8.50euro (Including the small bottle of mineral water)

No comments:

Post a Comment