Thursday, May 6, 2010

My (current) digs

It's been raining the past few days, so I haven't been able to go out for the walks that I want and take the lovely pictures that I wanna share.

Anyhoo, I'm sure the sun's gonna shine a million times brighter after all this rain gets out of the way, so till then, I'll just regale you with my every day life.

Today's post will then be about where I've been staying and will stay till next week.


 My fave part of the room. The Bathroom. This is one helluva bathroom, I tell u. My camera doesn't do it justice. This is my dream bathroom. One day, when I own a house, my bathroom's gonna look just like this. 

And here's a terrace that the bathroom opens up to. Can you imagine? Taking a bath, and having a view like this? We also sit out here and 'chill' (when it's not raining). 

And here's the rest of the room. And that little corner with the computer is where I spend most of my day. 

So, until we find our little apartment, here's where I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment