Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mi Ah!


It's Mother's Day today, and I'm here 1,000,000 miles away from home, missing mummy so so so so so so much.

How to say, without being cheesy, how much I love Mummy?

My mummy who I love with so much pride. and hold so dear in my heart, that it gets physically painful when I think of how much I miss just sitting next to, and yapping away about everything and nothing.

My mummy who I feel so safe with, and know no matter how big or old I get, I'm still her little girl.

My mummy who is so beautiful, inside and out, and smart and funny and quirky and silly.

I love you mi. And words alone cannot express how much I thank you from the bottom of my heart for just being the amazing mother and woman that you are.


For all that we've been through, I wouldn't change a minute of it. Except to wish continuously that I could be with you more, and laugh and shop and chat our time away.

I promise you, one day soon, I'm gonna buy you a Tiffany set, a Chanel bag, and we're gonna spend weeks and weeks traveling (with Daddy and William) all around Europe. My treat, of course. :) Then we're gonna go to Japan (just you and me), and bond like two girls on their first field trip. I'm working to it, I promise, I promise, I promise.

Hugs, love, kisses and all things wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Wah, tq tq tq *taking a bow*- mother's award speech or speechless!

    ReplyDelete