Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pho-nomenal

Hehe.

I know, my post sounds very pho-real like that.

I'm giggly. Maybe caused by carb overdose of some very good pho last night. I may even go as far to say the best pho I've had all my life.

Of course, Starr and gang, I'm hoping you'll prove me wrong when I get back to KK, but really, for now, this is the best pho, bar none.

Made lovingly by my beloved Dr. D, here are some pics to whet your appetite. Taken with stylistic intentions with my toy cam app.








I'm sticking to my S90 for blog pictures from now on...

2 comments:

  1. I'm hungry just looking at this. The quality of Vietnamese food here is abysmal :( Definitely can't be compared to Oz or even NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I know! Thank god for friends who love cooking here. If I had to rely on any asian resto here, i'd just never eat out, ever.

    ReplyDelete