Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Paparazzi is back

It is officially HOT these days.

22 degrees celcius. In Luxembourg, that's major.

Even when it rains, it's warm. I'm melting. Sweat. Sweat. Sweat. Growl. Sweat. Sweat. Sweat. Headache. Sweat. Mumble. Grumble. Sweat.

Die. I'm going to become one of those annoying people who go back to Malaysia and say, "Gawd, it's so hot here, I dunno how people can stand to live in this heat."  ^__^

The good thing is, though, that summer dressing is my favorite of all the seasons. All kinds of colors come out, and the whole city is filled with light and life. Here's what I wore the other day:






ASOS dress. 
Zara shorts. 
Brooch from Beijing market. 
Blinged out slippers from Bangkok. 
Longchamp Le Pliage bag. 
Coach shades.
Tiffany & Co necklace. 
Cheap hoop earrings from Shanghai market.


No comments:

Post a Comment