Thursday, January 5, 2012

Teenage Dreams


My little pouts turns 13 today. It's such an exciting time in her life - first few days in high school, new friends, new dreams, new boys :p I wish so much I could be near her, and hear all about her adventures as she navigates this crazily fun time of her life.

You may be a teenager now darling girl, but you'll still be my little baby sister - forever and ever. Love you so much pao-de-pei. And you know if you need long rambling talks and advice on bad girls and boys, I'm only a call and a plane ride away. We can kick off our shoes, put our legs up in the air, and talk (or cry) the nights (and days) away.

Here's a song to fuel your teenage dreams (or maybe nightmares more like it) :p 


And here's to a year full of laughter and fun and great grades and holidays and presents! Love you so so so so so so much!!!


2 comments:

  1. I just cracked up watching your video! Mwahahahha.... absolutely hilarious! Wow, what a huge gap between you and your sister. What a wonderful and special relationship both of you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) hahahahaha! i'm very well known for my 'singing' and I absolutely loveeee ruining favourite songs of my friends in very creative ways :p

    Yeah, she's like my little baby, though am not sure how happy she is with that - with four older brothers and sisters (and our spouses), it's like she's got 4 sets of parents! :))

    ReplyDelete