Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kesh turns 24

My sweet Kesh.

What can I say about her that everyone who knows her doesn't already know? Kind, pure hearted, hardworking, dedicated, loving, funny, patient, cheeky, dependable, sweet. Really, really, mostly sugar, no spice, and all things nice. An amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing woman who I proudly call my younger sister.



At my wedding, she was my maid of honor, and no one in the world could have done a better job :) I'm just so honored to be blessed with a sister like her (and Paopei too la, but that's another story for the 5th of January :p).

Over the years, we haven't changed much, have we? I'm still the crybaby oldest sister who leans on her all the time, and she's still the younger one who looks deep into my eyes steadily when i get over-emotional and holds me and hugs me, and just smiles.

circa 2004

circa 2005

circa 2006

Circa 2009

Circa 2010

Love you Kesh, so much. Big kiss and even bigger hugs. And I promise I don't cry, I promise! :p

1 comment:

  1. oh happy birthday darling kesh! this post really moved me...i can so see your sisterly love for each other!

    ps: esp love the first pic of u kesh!

    ReplyDelete