Thursday, October 14, 2010

Daily Dress, Literally

I've more or less abandoned my daily dress posts because dressing up has not been fun lately.

I moved out all my winter clothing, and my entire wardrobe stares back at me in varying shades of black, grey and brown. I tell you, my cupboard looks as depressing as the weather outside.

And because I walk to school everyday, my daily dress has become somewhat of a uniform, to deal with the very different temperatures indoors and outdoors. My school has an especially hot heating system, so while it might be very cold outside, it feels hotter than summer in class. Dressing for this is hell.

So, here's what I've decided to stick to for the time being.

Layer 1: Black tank, SH Market
Blue jeans (so I don't drown in black), Kookai, Lux

Layer 2: Kookai Cardi, Lux

Super comfy walking boots, Timberland, SH

Layer 3: NYC Jacket
All the things that make me smile, clockwise: 
Evil eye bracelet, asos. Snail earrings, asos. Watch, dyrberg/kern. Crystal necklace, dyrberg/kern.

No comments:

Post a Comment