Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hermit in Luxembourg

I know talking about the weather is not very original nor particularly interesting. But my life revolves around it so much I can't help it. I now REALLY understand how weather-chat is an ice-breaker.

Here are some lines anyone visiting Luxembourg can use to chat up with a stranger.

----

"Gosh! It's cold today, innit?" *accompanied by vigorous shudder*
"Did you know it was -3 last night?" *shake head woefully*
"The cars are frozen over!" *sucked in breath, with hand covering mouth*
"It's only October, and people already have to wear down jackets and mittens and hats?!?" *wide-eyed disbelief*
"I just wanna curl up in bed and not get out" *sulky pout or flirty wink depending on marital status*

----
 Grey grey everyday...

I'm becoming a hermit these days. I just want to lie on the sofa with super hubs and and vegetate. Going out is such a hassle, and worse, trying to breathe once I step out of the house is actually becoming physically painful.

6 more months of this &8§#!

----

Just checked weather.com and found out the temperatures are going up again. So this week's gonna be nice and warm-ish. 5 degrees! Yay!

----

Pretend young and act cute.
I find out when I'm out that my super real young bff Ella (aged 6 and a half), has the same outfit.
*so shy can die*

1 comment: