Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy 26th Don Don

Don ah Don!

Used to be the bane of my existence for so many years :) how I used to eye him meanly because he was the cute, crazily adorable little baby that I felt had usurped my position in the family.  The 5, 6, 7 year old me was always torn between wanting to be a nice big sister and while trying to steal some spotlight from him cos I wasn't the one and only anymore. Ah! The struggles of a troubled young child's mind! :)

But it all got better when Kesh, Bryan and Paopei came along, cos us two were able to gang up and bully the younger ones. *evil grin*


It wasn't all bullying. We also got to act 'cute' in the name of being funky older ones who had to take care of the small ones.

Ah! Fat Fun Times!

Don Don's grown into a super fine and talented young man, and while so much has changed in both our lives, I still think back fondly to the good 'ol days. When he used to live in godforsaken Puchong and our curry fish head meals. Our we're-so-cool drunken nights (we must do this again soon, this time with Bryan). Our funny karaoke sessions. Shoppinggggggg.


He's too macho for me to be too mushy. But he knows I love him. Big time. :)


Happy birthday my dear Don Don! The future's gonna be awesome for you (and dear Starr). I can feel it in my blood! :)

6 comments:

  1. heather! been a silent reader of your blog for a while now and i haven't realised we've met before till i saw u with happy bags, hahaha. love your blog and wow, what a super cool journey indeed from KL to Shanghai to Luxembourg :D

    ps: happy birthday to don!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Hiya Kimberly! Yup, you lovely peeps were part of my 'Happy' birth :) Thanks for your super sweet words. Hehehe. I love your blog tooooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo tried calling you from Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday don! these are heart-warming photos n i love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And we love you too Aunty Terri :)

    ReplyDelete