Friday, September 3, 2010

Super Happy!!!!!


They're here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so thrilled I can hardly believe it's true. Been smiling like a fool the whole day.


Today was dedicated to acclimatising them to European time, and doing everyday stuff like cooking at home and walking in the park.

I made porkchops and arugula salad for lunch. (Daddy: Kesh ate lotsa salad and didn't ask for rice :))


Then we hung out at home with William during his afternoon break.


Then we went for a walk and some ice cream in the park. Today's weather was unusually warm and sunny and nice! Hard to imagine that I actually had to put on the heater cos it was so cold yesterday.



Then, as they were about to faint from exhaustion, we went home and I attempted to make roast chicken.  I say attempt cos while the end result wasn't so bad, I actually didn't realize you had to pluck the leftover feather bits out of the chicken before cooking it. Mi saw the chicken in the oven and laughed. *shy*


It ended up being quite yummy if you discounted the feather ends.

Then mummy went straight to bed and me & Kesh are lepaking with White Chicks right now. Ahhhh... this is the life. (Paopei, Don, Bryan and Daddy, you're missed!)


**
Post written on my awesome Birthday MacBook from Super Hubby and all pictures taken with my fabulous Birthday S90 from Super Mi and Super Daddy.

I know! I'm the most Super lucky girl in the world!

1 comment:

  1. JEALOUS LIAO!!!!!! i wish i was in luxemburg right now.........

    ReplyDelete