Monday, September 6, 2010

Off to Paris!

We had an activity-filled day today and I've got soooo much to share!

Last night was my surprise Birthday dinner party *thank you Super Boo!* and today the very Super Dr. D and Mdm M brought us around for a Luxembourg tour. These two events deserve a proper post, but I'm afraid I need to get to bed soon cos Paris awaits us tmrw :p

Our train leaves at 8am and we should be there by 10am. Pray for us and hope we have a good time cos I'm a bit nervous about being tour guide to a city I've only been in for 4 days. I've done all the research and stuff, so, we'll see.

In the meantime, also wanna say thanks to Starr, Yi and Aunty Terri for your sweet bday wishes. :) Hugsssssssssssssssss and lotsa love!!!!!!!!! :)

And to Daddy and Paopei, here are some teaser pics of today. Just to whet your appetite. We still miss you tonsssss! And tell Bryan and Don to show some love here also laaaa, we miss them too :)

Will do a proper post with the details and all when we get back from Paris, k?







We'll be back on Friday. Till then, XOXOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment