Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My fisherman

 *pic for illustration purposes. This was taken the day before he actually caught the fish.

So, a couple of months back when we were in his hometown, my Hubs left me in bed at an ungodly 4am one cold morning.

And he came back a couple of hours later, (literally) beating his chest like a he-man, proudly brandishing his spoils.

In caveman warrior voice: "I AM MAN WITH NICE BOOTS! I CATCH FISH FOR FAMILY! I CLEAN FISH FOR FAMILY! I COOK FISH FOR FAMILY! I FEED FAMILY SINGLE HANDEDLY!!!"




2 comments:

  1. you sure he didn't stop by the supermarket on the way home? my father-in-law used to do that. always bought some fish from the market on the way back frm fishing:DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe :) no la, he came back way before the shops were open!

    ReplyDelete