Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The choice

I've been away for quite some time now, haven't I?

Have you ever had the feeling that there are some days or weeks or months where things happen so quickly and life changes so unexpectedly and drastically that you can't even begin to fathom it in your head?

How do you jot stuff like that down? Especially when you haven't begun to know what to think of it yet? Or when you don't know the answer to the questions like, "what's next?"

Worry not though. Because despite it all, I feel appreciative and very contented. Because I know that everything's that happening is unfolding exactly as it should be.
 
After all, that's what life really is about, isn't it? Making the choice to be happy every step of the way.

It helps too, that people you love are magically present when you need them the most. And the people that matter stick by you like bees to honey.

I'm blessed. I truly am. And I know all of you are too.

Happy Wednesday, dear friends.

p.s. This video always makes me laugh. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment