Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mip's Super Funny Birthday

A few weeks ago, we celebrated the "don't ask" birthday of my mostest dearest friend in Luxembourg.

She's an amazing character, with the biggest heart and kindest spirit. I love her tremendously, and it's not just me - everyone who knows her does. She's truly awesome. And happy. And nice. And adorable. And funny.

In fact, in our everyday conversations, no matter what our moods are like or what has happened, she always asks me to tell her a 'funny story', and then she tells me one. So while we're wracking our brains to think of something 'funny', the previous woes or complains we had are pushed away by funny stuff.

It's funny. :p

Her birthdays are legendary. In this past one year, I've heard so many tales about previous parties, and all of them include very funny incidents, involving a whole lotta super awesome people, finger licking good food, copious amounts of great wine, litres of champagne and non-stop hard hitting shots of vodka. Seems the birthday girl is the only one standing at the end. And this year I got to witness it for myself.

The theme was 'funny colors'. And from here on, I'll let the pictures do the talking. It was a crazy, crazy, funny party. You'll wish you could have been here.



3 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your friend! i love her lashes! and the pig!! /gasp and the cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE PIG WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!! CRISPY, YET MOIST AND TENDER!!! SOOOOOOO GOOD!!! best pig of my life, really one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And cakes also the best. Cos my hubby make one. *proud* :p

    ReplyDelete