Monday, April 18, 2011

Parc Belair

So today, the sun was shining bright. Unfortunately, the temperature still hovered at approx 8 degrees. But we were tired of vegetating in front of the TV and decided to venture out to a park near our house, which was such a great idea, cos it was filled cheerful sights and sounds of birds chirping and kids laughing and popping out from all corners.

Since it's generally frowned upon to take pics of other people's kids (you know, in case we're psychos and stuff like that), we could only capture the joy of the day by taking shots of each other.

Also cos we're a bit vain like that. :)



.

4 comments:

  1. love the shoes! the laces are so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) hehehe I love 'em so much too... have had them for years and they're starting to get real scruffy, but I still insist on wearing them EVERYWHERE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather,
    I dont want rude, I would like to ask this brand of shoes, can you tell me, please! I hope I'm not bothering you. :) Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there YJ,
    No prob. The sneaker brand is Number (N)ine, by Takahiro Miyashita.
    I found it in Shanghai - hope you find it too! :)

    ReplyDelete