Sunday, April 3, 2011

14 years old

As you know now from my recent posts, I have become weather obsessed. I refresh the weather.com bookmark button on my dashboard so often, you'd think that I think that the forecast would change from minute to minute.

Anyway. I digress. Those sentences were just a prelude to my announcement: THE SUN IS OUT! THE WEATHER IS GREAT! :) :) :)

The best thing about the awesome possum weather is that we're back to going on long romantic walks, and sitting on cafe and restaurant terraces as we people watch behind our oversized-shades.

And I digress again. The point of this post is about what I'm wearing these days, and a recent miracle find.

white tee: petit bateau

I feel obliged to share (because I am not-so-secretly proud of) the fact that I am wearing the teens size of this french brand, aged 14. Wheeeee! All you other teeny-tinier-perfect-bodied fellow asians: HUSH!!!! I know how small you peeps are! And that some of you may even fit into 10-year old tees. But you must understand that I've always been 'bigger-sized' than every single person my age since I was 12, being slightly overweight and standing at 174cm. So to be at the ripe old age of 31, and suddenly being able to wear kids clothes is a dream come true. *standing proud and sucking in tummy*

But I digress yet again. I just wanted to share that these tees are a dream to wear. Beats every single other tee I've ever had the misfortune to buy and wear.  I have a feeling I will yet again be obsessive compulsive and try to buy out every single shop of its stock and end up with a drawerful of white P.B tees.


I also bought some for Super Mi - cos she's always been sized like a 14 year old. Mi ah, I got you the same size as me cos I know you like your tees not so skin tight, and 16 year old for the camisole, because they were out of 14s :) Happy anot? :p

6 comments:

  1. i happen to be wearing a t shirt of exactly the same shape--small, snug with same sleeves. but mine is a fake agnes b lol.

    don't mind i hope but i like your longer bangs swept sideways like in the photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i love it like this too! but it's so annoying :( keeps getting in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Guess what I've got on at the moment. The same shirt in the same size (14ans) by Petit Bateau! Little L's entire wardrobe is from PB and the best thing of all, they don't shrink in the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *high five to marlene and little L* :)

    I just got myself another 3 and didn't get more cos the store in town was out of stock :p
    I practically live in 'em these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My only complaint is that they need to make their t-shirts a little longer. I wish I have a flat tummy like yours. Baring my midriff is not an option. I don't want to scare the local residents here when I walk down High St.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I agree about the longer tees. And my tummy's def not flat - I wear 'em with high waisted jeans or harem pants pulled way up :( or else i'd look like a 5 month pregnant lady... not a nice sight.

    ReplyDelete