Saturday, February 19, 2011

221b Baker Street

When Paopei was here in December, I had to find lotsa indoor activities for us to do because we were most of the time basically and literally snowed-in.

One of our more intellectual activities was this:


Where we pretended to be Sherlock Holmes in a race to uncover the murderers, the motives, and the murder weapons of lotssss of grisly murder cases.

I think I was black and Paopei was red. Something like that.

Reading the clue book. 

Our clue note pad

 Paopei reading the Case of the day.

I think it's fun, albeit slightly slow, and the cases weren't as easy to solve as I imagined it would be and I really needed to work very hard to prove that the older sister is smarter than the younger one :p

Recommended if you're after a brainercise. I got mine from amazon uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment