Thursday, January 13, 2011

Work, exams and 'origin'

It's been full steam ahead at the restaurant since the beginning of the year. Coupled with studying and revising for my first level French final exams around the corner (which is today + tmrw, wish me luck!!!), I've been a very very happy busy bee.

I like this feeling of being so very occupied. I had a good 'break' last year. So, this year's all about action and doing! doing! doing! Yippee dee dooo daaaaaaaaa!!!!!

(Forgive my hyperness, I've had about 6 shots of coffee since this morning and am thoroughly wired)

In the office. Background blurred cos of tres-messy desk.
I should clean it soon.

Also a shout out to Starr and Don, who must be even busier than me trying to get Origin... from the heart of Vietnam (click and as add friend if you're on FB) up and running by next week. I wish I was there in person, but I swear I'm there in spirit. Especially for the food tasting parts :)

Looks so yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you jie, for being here "in spirit". We are trying to open our shop this Friday *finger crossed*. And goodluck for your exam :* love ya xx

    ReplyDelete