Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Daily Dress #1

I have decided to start doing daily dress posts to encourage myself to take more care in my daliy appearance cos SOME people (you know who you are!!!) have commented that I'm starting to look slovenly and a little too housewifey.

So, here's to being pretty again!

What I wore on Tues, 27 July 2010  

Dress from Tequila Solo, Paris

Earrings made by Ms Z and me one lazy Saturday evening, 
my fave summer ring bought on the streets of Barcelona 3 years ago, 
Sandals from some random boutique in Paris, 
flower hair thing from Shanghai.

2 comments:

  1. u housewifey n slovenly?? no way! i often tell yi when i take her photos, "pose like heather!" n she'll say "how??" and then we both try n give up. u r a natural lah!

    i'm into white nail polish too, it's a european thing :D *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I've been sooooo slack lately... sweats and messy hair is just too comfy, and not one, but TWO very important people have commented that I'm looking, like, um, a 'wong-min-po'. :'(
    Anyway, that was a good wake-up call. :x

    Hehe, and yes to pale nail polish! so chic!

    ReplyDelete