Thursday, July 19, 2012

Definitely exactly as it should be

 *random recent fave picture of me giving a toast because this post deserves 3 cheers*

I just realized that if I were asked how I would spend every single day of my life if I had all the money in the world, my answer would be: Exactly, exactly, exactly how I spend my days right now. Living in an exotic country, married to the most perfect man for me, having internal (and sometimes audible) debates on what to eat and wear, planning and going on holidays, playing host to loved ones who visit, having all the time in the world to go for yoga classes every single day, reading, writing, loving, laughing. Spending my days trying out ways to be best me I can be.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the life of my dreams. I am truly blessed.