Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thank you

CNN has been running at home all day the past few days, and the recent developments in Japan and Libya have put me in a slump. Though I do realise my little worries are nothing compared to the heavy troubles the people involved with these tragedies have, I couldn't seem to tear my eyes away from the screen even after hearing one bad news after the other, and just went deeper into thoughts of doom and fear. Not helping at all.

Today, I decided there needs to be one less sad person in the world.

So, I give thanks that I have the sun, fresh breeze, peace, love and life.




2 comments:

  1. "Today I decided there would be one less sad person"

    LOVE this. So simple, so within our reach. Today you will have one more to join you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) welcome to the club, Aileen :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete