Thursday, March 17, 2011

Guide to a clean car

Got complains from Starr that I haven't been blogging enough, and have decided to do a super random post about car cleaning in Europe.

Not only do I miss my kakaks and ah yis in Asia who I could depend on to clean my house, I also miss the dudes who'd wash (and polish) my car while I sat waiting like a princess under the trees.

So, if anyone's planning to move to my part of the world, here's how we clean cars:

Step 1: Choose a bright sunny day, and find follow the signs which say 'lavage'.

Step 2: Vacuuming. See sign below. That's the vacuum station.

Step 3: Pop coins in slot, and start vacuuming away.

Step 4: Go to station for washing car, slot coins in according to time required, and turn switch to whatever cleaning requirements needed:

Step 5 (and most important step of all): Get husband to do all that while you sit in the car and wait like a princess. 

*Tee heeee :)

.

3 comments:

  1. hehe, this is so super random ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe :) specially for you, my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, it has been a while since I last put my car through an automatic car wash shop. That's because I've been cleaning my car by myself for a long time now. Also, Europe's car wash system seems pretty cool. I wish I can try that out soon when I get there on vacation.

    ReplyDelete