Sunday, December 5, 2010

Appreciation Party #2 - Sunday Eats

In an attempt to get me out of the dumps cos I was so envious of the little party my loved ones were having in KL without me, Super Hubs knew the only way to make me happy was through my stomach.

As you all know by now, in my opinion he is the best chef in the world, but even with his talents, he can't reproduce the dishes that could satiate my desire and yearning for greasy, oily, fiery, yummy Malaysian hawker food.

So he did the next best thing. And I got oysterssss for dinner.

 24 gorgeous little beauties.

My shucker with my dinner. 

Nah!
Who cares about curry mee and hokkien mee now?!

 And here begins the guide to eating oysters MY way. 
Step 1: Take a succulent piece of heaven and put on your plate. 

Step 2: Squeeze some lemon juice on said piece of heaven and also top it with some lovingly made shallot and vinaigrette sauce.

Step 3: Pour heavenly mixture on a piece of bread and butter. 

 Step 4: Get ready to have a taste of heaven.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastically yummy looking oysters. Since you had 24, you could have set aside a few to make oyster omelette...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah! no wayyyy! when they're fresh, raw is the only way to go :)

    ReplyDelete