Friday, April 6, 2012

365 #43, 44, 45... 69

I am a bad weather friend!!! I admit! I admit!

Since I got back from Dubai, Istanbul has been bursting with good weather and my days are filled with bright sunshine and beautiful smiles. Been hosting dinners and lunches, shopping, going out for walks, sorting out the 30!!! boxes of shoes and bags and books of our shipment that just arrived from Luxembourg, enjoying the bursting goodness of fresh fruits and veges that are in season now, shopping, planning out my spring outfits, shopping, planning holidays, making lists and crossing them off, shopping, basking in the attention of friends who visit, drawsomething, obsessing over Audrey Hepburn... You know, that kinda thing.

Anyways, after some not so subtle reminders from my sisters Starr and Leanne back home, the FlyingFish returns. :))

Regular blogging resumes tomorrow. In the meantime, here are some random pictures of things I've been loving lately. Yes, yes, it includes my new, bright and shiny gold sneakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment