Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Internet

Life's been good for us here in Istanbul. Almost 3 weeks ago we moved from the hotel into our very awesome apartment which I feel very lucky to find. And while I had some withdrawal symptoms from being waited on hand and foot and mouth, it's nice being 'home'. And a very pretty home at that :))

So it's been all good. Except the small, little, huge problem we've had. The internet. Or to be more specific, NOT having internet. 

But that's all fixed now, and I'm finally connected to the world. *Waves hello to everyone*.

Not having the internet can be a good, good thing. I've done and socialized much more than I usually do since I couldn't spend my time living vicariously through other people. My head's clearer, hubby and I laugh and talk to each other much more since we're not glued to our screens. I can entertain people who come by properly since I'm not checking on mails and/or whatsapp every two minutes. No internet's been great, really.

Now excuse me while I catch up on blogstalking, facebook stalking and online shopping. I've also got some whatsapp messages and emails to respond to.


2 comments:

  1. ahhh...finally, you emerged from your internet-less cave! You settling in ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) hihihihi. yes, yes, finally, civilization!!!

    ReplyDelete