Friday, November 26, 2010

I feel sick

This is the bill of our internet usage this month.


250 freaking euros. For the month of October.
When we signed up with them 4 months ago, we had asked for an unlimited package (which only costs 60 euro per month), but only just realised that they gave us the basic package and we've been paying and will continue to need to pay for every single MB used.
They won't change our package until our year is up.
I blame hubby for being too busy to call and check on our bills for the past few months (despite my incessant nagging) because I had already felt was too high at 175 euros.
I double blame myself for not speaking French and not being vigilant about the contract and initial agreement and triple checking our monthly bills.

I wish I could scream at them properly. Oh! If I could "telecomms speak" with them, they'd see the wrath of a former telco woman scorned.
I hate P&T Luxembourg. Bloody Bloodsuckers.

I am though screaming at myself internally now.

I need to go on an internet fast.

I need more money.

And today, I hate living in Luxembourg.

No comments:

Post a Comment