Friday, July 20, 2012

Recap: Day 3 of GM Diet

Hello! Here are the updates from yesterday, which was vegetables and fruits day.

Ate: half a watermelon, a whole cantaloupe, a bowl of soup, an apple, a carrot, a kilo of cherries.

Drank: 2 mugs black coffee, 2 cups green tea, 3 litres of water. 

Activities: 20 minutes walk to and from yoga, 90 minutes Ashtanga yoga.

How I felt: Thought this day would be easier, but felt really weak and listless by the middle of the afternoon despite filling up on lots of melons which made my tummy expand crazily. Almost decided to not go for yoga and stay glued to the sofa, but thank god the class was taught by one of my favorite teachers who only does two classes a week, so I managed to summon some willpower, peel myself off my seat, grab a huge apple and went resolutely. Thank god I did, because it was one of the most amazing classes I ever had. Sweated like a cow, still can't touch my toes without bending my knees, but walked out of there feeling like a new woman.

Learnt:
1. Sometimes the things that you resist the most are the best for you.
2. Having a good, kind, gentle and firm teacher is a priceless gift.
3. An apple snack right before an intense workout session gives you the most awesome burst of energy you could ever wish for.
4. Breathing properly is so important.

When I woke up this morning, I weighed: 60.9kgs.

Today is bananas and milk day.

Click here for Day 1 and Day 2.



.